Add a heavy duty plug kit.
True 20 amp fused plug water and weather resistant with plug skirt to protect the socket to plug connection from weather. No soldering crimp style splice connectors. Heavy duty spring
This is a replacement fused plug kit that allows you to add or replace a plug to your 12 volt accessory charger or cord if the original has become damaged. The 12 Volt Plug- Fits all 12 volt style lighter sockets.
Why is this a true 20 amp plug that is weather resistant.
1. Elongated and separate heavy spring reinforced negative slide terminal. This allows the negative terminals to make a firm connection to the socket wall, even under vibrating conditions.
2. Heavy duty internal fuse spring. To support 20 amps.
3. All electrical contacts are nickel plated brass: better conductivity and they can't rust.
4. Comes with plug skirt. To keep the connection dry when the plug is in the socket
5. Weather proof plug wire strain relief.
6. Sturdy nylon housing.Plug kit allows you to quickly add a plug or install a replacement plug.
Good for cell phones, GPS, chargers of all types and electronic projects.
No soldering required or small screw terminals.
The plug kit comes with a 12 volt plug with dual nickel plated brass contacts a 8 inch #14 awg wire pigtail with two butt splice connectors, a plug skirt and a length of heat shrink tubing. All you have to do is place your wires into the butt splice connectors. Then crimp your wires to the butt splice connectors. Slide the heat shrink tubing over the connection and heat the tubing to produce a neat splice. Fits all 12 volt lighter style sockets. For applications up to 240 watts, 20 amps at 12 volts. Replaceable built in fuse provides electrical safety.