Momentary switch, push on. Heavy duty spring action to avoid accidental actuation. Nylon switch body. #swblkM0
listing is for one switch assembly as shown.
Assembled and shipped from the USA. Patent Pending.
-Momentary Rocker Switch -With heavy duty spring action to avoid accidental actuation.
-Normally open contacts ( normally closed available upon request)
-Nylon threaded switch housing mount in a 1-1/8" hole. Can be mounted in panels or dashboards up to 1-1/4" thick with the retaining nut alone or in panels of unlimited thickness with the mounting plate.
-12 volt operation: Rated for 15 amps at 12 volts.
-Has male crimp style disconnect terminals.
-Two wire connection black wires switch load.
-IP rating 63
- Circuitry: SPST momentary
- Insulation Resistance: 100 Megohms (min.) at 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 1500V RMS (min.)
- Temperature Rating: -4 degree Fahrenheit to +149 degree Fahrenheit
- Electrical Life: 6000 cycles (min.)
- Mechanical Life: 100,000 cycles (min.)
- Terminal Type:.187" Tab Q.C.
- Mounting Hole:.795 (20.2)
- Nylon Actuator
- Contains O / I legend
- Action: On (Momentary Function) -Off, Normally open.