Waterproof back and when plugged into a socket. Heavy Duty 12 volt 20 amp Accessory Lighter Fused Plug w/ Skirt and pug back boot.
This listing is for one heavy duty high capacity accessory plug rated at 20 amp. for 12 volts. The plug comes with a rubber weather skirt that allows the plug to socket connection to stay dry when used outdoors. The rubber backing boot prevents water intrusion. #DPLG/GB/PBA
Ships form the USA delivery in three days.
Why is this a true 20 amp plug?
1. The negative contacts are elongated to allow for maximum surface contact needed for a true 20 amp plug.
2. The fuse spring, that is internal to the plug, is extra heavy duty to allow for 20 amps.
3. All the contacts are gold plated for maximum conductivity.
4. The plug skirt protects the plug to socket connection so moisture intrusion will not produce a short circuit.
5. Large wire opening for up to 14 AWG wire ( also comes with small diameter wire grommet).
The plug has an internal replaceable fuse and with a red LED active power indicator light. The contacts are extra heavy gold plated and nickel plated brass.
Use 16 gauge wire for runs less than 10 feet at 20 amps or 14 gauge wire for runs up to 20 feet.
The plug rubber skirt seals the plug to socket connection from moisture and shorts. A plug rubber boot, that friction fits over your wires prevents water intrusion from the wire egress.
See our matching heavy duty 20 amp #TD or 25 amp #JD socket
SOCKET AND WIRES SHOWN IN THIS LISTING ARE NOT INCLUDED ONLY THE PLUG, PLUG BOOT AND SKIRT.