High Power Heavy Duty 12 volt Appliance 25 amp (30 amps peak) Accessory Lighter Fused Plug. Comes with rubber plug skirt
This listing is for one heavy duty high capacity accessory plug rated at 25 amps (30 amps peak) for 12 volts. #ZPLG/PBA/MS1
Ships from the USA delivery in three days.
High Current Plug.
- The negative contacts are heavy spring nickel plated, broad and flat for maximum surface area contact.
- The positive contact is 50% wider that typical plugs for maximum surface contact.
- The positive contact center fuse spring, is also extra heavy duty for maximum conductivity.
- The plug housing and internal structure is 100% Bakelite to withstand the heat generated by high current operation.
- The rubber plug skirt keeps the socket to plug connection dry in outdoor applications.
The plug is fused for 25 amps. Use 12 AWG maximum wire size. Your wires attach to the plug via solder pads.
The socket is an accessory socket for 12 volt plugs and chargers. It is slightly longer and capable of carrying more power. It fits in the same size hole as a standard lighter socket. It is an accessory socket because internally it has a smooth bore, no lighter plug prongs and a heavy duty ceramic base positive contact.
All Parts are weather resistant and high quality. The assembly consists of an inter socket that is nickel plated and has a ceramic insulator with copper/brass contacts. The outer insulating shell is also nickel plated and screws onto the inner socket. The assembly comes with a vinyl opening cap that seals the opening. The socket mounts in 7/8 inch whole and is held in place with the outer shell in panels up to 1/4 inch thick.